GENERAL WATER SAVING TIPS
1. Teach your children about the need for water conservation.
2. Encourage water conservation at the workplace.
3. Report all significant water losses (broken pipes, open hydrants, errant sprinklers, abandoned free-flowing wells, etc.) to the water company.
4. Encourage your school and local council to promote water conservation.
5. Try to do one thing each day that will result in a savings of water. Don't worry if the savings is minimal. Every drop counts. And every person can make a difference.